- We use stone for grinding of powder so that the aroma, flavour, Vitamins and minerals will be retained within the receipe.
- Thoothuvalai is widely used in the treatment of tuberculosis, bronchial asthma, difficulty in breathing, sinus, chest congestion and other respiratory problems. Thoothuvalai with its anti-inflammatory properties and anti-microbial activity helps asthma patients with a fresh breath of life.
- Thuthuvalai has amazing anti cancer properties. The chemical compound called sobatum found in thuthuvalai not only prevents cancer but also inhibits the growth of existing cancer cells. Also since thuthuvalai is rich in antioxidants, it greatly prevents oxidative stress which is the leading cause of many diseases including cancer.
- Thoothuvalai could help treat cough, cold and throat irritation in both kids and adults. And never mind if it is acute or chronic, it is equally good for both.
- Thoothuvalai has been found to be helpful in the management of diabetes. The anti-oxidant property of the plant comes to play here as the ethanolic extract of the plant helps manage levels of blood glucose.
- Toothuvalai is considered as a natural steroid that could improve one’s strength, stamina and mental abilities. It is also known to improve memory and hearing.