- We procure groundnut from traditional people who can procure the organic quality seeds.. Groundnut seed has been sundried in solar drier which helps in free from dust accumulation on the Groundnut seeds assures the quality of oil.
- The fully dried groundnut seeds has been undergone for the 100 % quality check and the oil is extracted using traditional COLD PRESS. Thus ensures and maintains the natural properties, taste and odour.
Benefits of our oil
- Our care on each process results with 100% Pure oil with all the nutrients as like we eat raw groundnut.
- Groundnut oil is a vegetable oil that is naturally trans fat-free, cholesterol free, and low in saturated fats. Groundnut oil is high in unsaturated fats, especially monounsaturated fat, like the one found in olive oil. It is also a source of the antioxidant vitamin E and phytosterols, which benefit heart health.
- In addition to protecting against heart disease, phytosterols in Groundnut oil protect against cancer by inhibiting tumor growth and preventing it’s spread to other parts of the body.
- Groundnut oil, like most vegetable oils is rich in Vitamin E, which is essential for all humans. It is important for maintaining the health of your skin. It protects the skin from the effects of free radicals that cause wrinkles, premature aging and blemishes. Vitamin E in groundnut oil keeps your skin young and healthy even as you age.
- Groundnut oil boosts immunity. Viral and fungal infections are susceptible to antioxidants thus consuming groundnut oil can keep you healthy by stimulating white blood cell production to remove foreign agents from your body.Groundnut oil is rich with oleic acid which increase in insulin production to undo inhibitory insulin effect. Findings also say that groundnut can lower the risk of type-2 diabetes.
- The PUFAs content of this oil may aid in treating the joints’ pain.
- Some studies have alluded to the therapeutic potential of this fatty acid. However, there is not enough evidence to prove whether it could be helpful against acute joint pain but certainly, groundnut oil has the property to relieve debilitating joints’ pain.The process of digestion effects all the other processes of body function, and thus it is advisable to strengthen the digestive system to strengthen the other systems of the body.