- We procure Seasame from traditional people who can procure the organic quality seeds.. Seasame seed has been sundried in solar drier which helps in free from dust accumulation on the Groundnut seeds assures the quality of oil.
- The fully dried Seasame seeds has been undergone for the 100 % quality check and the oil is extracted using traditional COLD PRESS. Thus ensures and maintains the natural properties, taste and odour.
Benefits of our oil
- Our care on each process results with 100% Pure oil with all the nutrients as like in the raw seasame seed.
- Sesame oil, is rich in antioxidants. They work to neutralize damage done to the body, mostly within the bloodstream, damage causes by viruses, aging and bacteria.
- Sesamin present in sesame seed helps in the liver function by breaking down alcohol consequence and detoxifying damaging materials.
- The Vitamin E and Vitamin B found in sesame oil helps to lessen damage done to the skin, and also brings a youthful, shining glow to the face.
- Sesame seed has been beneficial to prevent teeth decay; bleeding gums, dry throat, and for strengthening the teeth, gums and jaw.
- Calcium, present in Sesame oil helps to prevent bone loss, headaches and lessens PMS symptoms during the second phase of the menstrual cycle.
- Sesame seeds include fiber that gives roughage to the stool, and making it simpler to get rid of.
- Magnesium present in sesame prevents the tremor in asthma, lowers high blood pressure and blood vessel tremors.
- Massaging infants with sesame oil improved their growth and post-massage sleep.
- Sesame seed and oil offer both nutritive and preventative benefits to your eyes. Being a rich source of flavonoids, phenolic antioxidants, omega-6 fatty acids, dietary fiber, and vitamins, sesame oil can protect ocular cells from inflammation and vision impairments.