- We use stone for grinding of powder so that the aroma, flavour, Vitamins and minerals will be retained within the receipe.
- Mudakathan keerai or leaves has strong anti-inflammatory properties. It gives noticeable relief in patients of arthritis, joint pain and even gout patients.
- Mudakathan has been in use since time immemorial. Its use is now proven to be extremely safe in children. Mudakathan keerai is widely used for treating ear pain and discharge, cough and cold.
- The plant have special gastric benefits and mild laxative properties. Decoction made by boiling leaves in water and the powder form are consumed to treat constipation and stomach pain. It also said to reduce the incidence of hemorrhoids.
- Based on the traditional use, Mudakathan keerai is often used to improve energy level and reduce general tiredness and sluggishness.
- Another important property of is it’s anti ulcer properties. Mudakathan keerai extract got by boiling the leaves in water has a mild anti ulcer properties and people who suffer from acidity will greatly benefit including mudakathan keerai in your diet.