- We use stone for grinding of powder so that the aroma, flavour, Vitamins and minerals will be retained within the receipe.
- Curry leaves are an excellent source of fiber. It improves our digestive health and regular bowel movements. It is helpful in treating diarrhea and nausea and also controls the blood glucose levels in the body.
- High concentration of proteins are rich in curry leaves which are considered to be the building blocks of the body. It is pivotal for the proper growth and development of the body and strengthens our immune system.
- Calcium is widely known for its significance in improving bone health. Being a powerhouse of calcium, curry leaves are effective for strengthening the teeth and bones. Also supports in preventing diseases like osteoporosis and osteomalacia.
- The curry leaves have potent anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. So regular consumption of curry leaves shields our body against various infections and germs.
- The deficiency of iron in the body causes anemia. Curry leaves having a high concentration of iron is extremely effective in increasing the hemoglobin and red blood cell count of the blood. It acts as a natural blood purifier, improves symptoms of tiredness and fatigue and reduce the chances of getting infections.
- Combination of curry leaves along with species, grains and pulses altogether adds up more strength to the body.