- We use stone for grinding of powder so that the aroma, flavour, Vitamins and minerals will be retained within the receipe.
- Vallarai keerai brahminoside and centelloside assist in elevating memory, concentration and intellect. Consuming a small portion of vallarai keerai as part of daily diet stimulates the neurotransmitter ensuring normal relay of nerve signals from the brain to the other organs in the body.
- Vallarai keerai will satisfy the daily vitamin C requirement in healthy adults. Vitamin C not only functions in enhancing iron absorption for enhanced blood circulation but also works to improve immunity by white blood cells in the system.
- Vallarai keerai comprises valuable dietary fibers which ensure proper bowel movement upon ingestion of heavy meals. This is crucial to regulate kidney function and filter out all the toxic waste products upon digestion of food and assimilation of required nutrients.
- The calcium present in vallarai keerai is absorbed by bones in the body, thereby helping to maintain optimal bone density for day-to-day functions and flexible, unobstructed movement. The very high potassium content in this leafy vegetable complements bone health by enhancing mineral uptake by cells and tissues in the body.